Country Manor Living strives to give our residents dignity, respect and the best care available. All residents are considered to be part of our family when they come to live here.
Round-the-clock care is provided by our compassionate nursing staff - from getting a “good morning” greeting to providing assistance with dressing for the day. Licensed Practical Nurses and trained medication nurses assist with medication administration. In addition, we provide on-site services including a beautician, podiatrist and visits from in-house physicians.
Our residents can enjoy sitting on the back porch watching the birds (or even deer) in the back yard or taking a stroll along our outdoor walking trail.
- Spacious private and semi-private rooms (each with a private bath and emergency call system)
- Social lounges
- Community big screen televisions
- In-room private cable and telephone hookups available
- Physician services available
- Licensed nurse available
- On going monitoring and management of health care and personal needs
- Pastoral care and support
- Assistance with activities of daily living (hygiene, medications and more)
- Nutritious, well-balanced home-cooked meals and snacks
- Physician-ordered special dietary needs met. Registered dietician consultations as needed.
- Daily housekeeping services
- Daily in-house and/or community social/physical/recreational activities
- Daily linen service
- Resident laundry facilities
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Dental, podiatry and optometry services available
- Transportation coordination
- Formal dining room
- All exterior doors are secured and alarmed 24-hours a day to ensure residents safety and well-being
- Outdoor walking area
- Security camera system
- State Department of Welfare Licensed and Approved
- Private dining area (by reservation)
Housekeeping is responsible for cleaning the resident’s room, bathroom and the rest of Country Manor Living daily. We also spring and fall clean the entire building. All of our linens are washed and dried in-house. Our department is fully staffed 13 hours a day, five days a week and eight hours a day on weekends and holidays. In addition, we are on call should emergencies arise.
The maintenance department preserves the beauty and safety of the building inside and out.
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
All services and programs are available to individuals regardless of race, creed, ancestry, disability, national origin, age or sex in compliance with all local, state and federal law.